function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Erin Ryan 52Erin Ryan 52 

New profile unable to view Contact layout LinkedIn Navigator VF page

Our new profile cannot view the VF component ContactLinkedInMemberPage(scrollbar) even though all VF, apex security access has been granted. I've contacted LinkedIn but was curious if anyone else is experiencing this issue. Thanks

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'setParams')] Callback failed: apex://LID.SalesNavigatorProfileController/ACTION$getIframeData Failing descriptor: {markup://lightning:notificationsLibrary}

PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Erin,

Can you provide the code which you have tried so that we can try to fix it ?

Thank you,
Priya Ranjan
Erin Ryan 52Erin Ryan 52
Hi Priya,

Sorry for the delay. Below is the LinkedIn Navigator script.

<apex:page StandardController="Contact" showHeader="false" standardStylesheets="false" sidebar="false"> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"/> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-COMPATIBLE" content="IE=edge"/> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"/> <title>Sales Navigator</title> <style> html, body, #component { padding: 0; margin: 0; height: 100%; width: 100%; } </style> </head> <body> <apex:includeLightning /> <div id="component"></div> <script> $Lightning.use("LID:SalesNavigatorMemberProfile", function() { $Lightning.createComponent("LID:SalesNavigatorMemberProfileComponent", {recordId:"{!contact.Id}"}, "component", function(cmp){}); }); </script> </body> </html> </apex:page>
Sumanth Dev OrgSumanth Dev Org
Hello Erin

I'm also getting the same error.

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. Error in $A.getCallback() [Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'setParams')] Callback failed: apex://LID.SalesNavigatorProfileController/ACTION$getIframeData Failing descriptor: {markup://lightning:notificationsLibrary}

have you managed to resolve it ?

Thanks

Claude GelinasClaude Gelinas
Have you managed to sort it out? My colleague can't send any email since I installed LinkedIn from the appexchange
Jonathan Cook 4Jonathan Cook 4
Hi Erin, Sumanth, and Claude,

Assuming your issues arose from the recent mandatory upgrade to the Salesforce + Sales Navigator integration (https://www.linkedin.com/help/sales-navigator/answer/a783442)...

We had this same issue for some users only, and here's what worked for us:

The root cause of the error was that the latest Sales Navigator integration no longer uses the VF Sales Navigator components, but instead includes its own custom "managed" components.  So on all your Lightning Record Pages where you had the old VF SN components, you need to go into the Lighting App Builder, delete the old VF components from each Lighting Record Page, and replace them with the new SN managed components.  I found these instructions in the Salesforce settings for the Sales Navigator integration (screenshot below).  I've also included a screenshot of Lighting App Builder where you can find these new components.

LinkedIn Sales Navigator Salesforce Settings

Where to find new SN components in Lighting App Builder

After you do that, the new integration also requires that you create a new permission set and assign it to all users that you want to have access to the Sales Navigator integration.  LinkedIn recently published instructions on how to do this here (https://www.linkedin.com/help/sales-navigator/answer/a793031).

Hope this helps!

Best,
Jonathan