function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mayank Upadhyaya 5Mayank Upadhyaya 5 

Process builder are failing after the summer 22 release

Recently i got the situtaiom where all my process builders in production starts failing and error mentioned is apex cpu time limit exceeded. I am getting these errors since monday. These failures started after summer 22. I have check the user id mentioned in error log is integration user. Someone have any idea about it? What has changed in summer 22 release?
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Mayank,
Based on https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=release-notes.rn_forcecom_flow_release_updates_cpu_time.htm&type=5&release=230, in the context of Flows and Processes , the "Accurately Measure the CPU Time Consumption of Flows and Processes"  release update would be enforced in Summer'22 release.

With this being enforced, Flows and processes fail if they cause a transaction to exceed the CPU time limit, and complex flows and processes are more likely to exceed this limit. To decrease the CPU time usage of a flow or process, reduce the number of elements, formulas, and cross-object references. You can check the debug logs to see how much CPU time is taken by each element, criteria node, and action.

If this information helps, please mark the answer as best. Thank you