function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
srisaikrishna koutharapusrisaikrishna koutharapu 

How to validate Number Field on the condition of another picklist value in screen Component.

Hai guys,
I am here to ask for validation of the number component in the flow. Here I was trying to write a validate input on a number of component. I want to make a number field not to be null if a picklist value is equal to the required text.
User-added imageHere I am validating the picklist Body_Type value and number field Seats_Including_Driver value with OR condition. If it is true the number field of_Fire_Extinguishers should not be null.
Guys, please help[ me with this.
Thanks in advance.
Best Answer chosen by srisaikrishna koutharapu
KRISHNA KISHOR 10KRISHNA KISHOR 10
In your screen flow, try creating two Number datatype fields(make one as required and the other as not required) with the same label and give component visibility with the criteria you needed.

Use the Formula field to save your value while creating or updating your record.

I hope this will fix your issue.

Please mark this answer as the best if this works for you.

All Answers

Helen EricHelen Eric
This is the kind of question that can be answered just by trying it out. Here is my answer that works. Create a screen component from the 'Edit Information' screen source, and on the condition stack, select the 'Edit' pushbutton. Then select the field on the condition stack that you want to validate.

Regards: Grinch Costumes (https://grinchcostume.shop/)
The TechieThe Techie
Hi,

similat to Hi,

Similar to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ESRYbA9tWE
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 

The developer community recommends providing any attempts/code you've started, any errors you're getting, or where exactly you're struggling in achieving this while posting a question.

srisaikrishna koutharapusrisaikrishna koutharapu
Yah The Techie Ispickval () and Isblank() are not working flow input validation in flow.
KRISHNA KISHOR 10KRISHNA KISHOR 10
In your screen flow, try creating two Number datatype fields(make one as required and the other as not required) with the same label and give component visibility with the criteria you needed.

Use the Formula field to save your value while creating or updating your record.

I hope this will fix your issue.

Please mark this answer as the best if this works for you.

This was selected as the best answer