function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nicholas d'HotmanNicholas d'Hotman 

Dynamically Get data from a field based on the value of another field in a flow

I am looking to setup a flow where I would get data from one of several fields.  The field in question would depend on the value of another field.  As an example: I have several picklist fields on the account, Color Red, Color Blue and Color Green.  On the contact I have a field called "Color".  depending on the value of the Color field on the contact, I would want to get the data in the relavent field from the account and then be able to use this data for other parts of the flow (So if the value of the Color field is "Red" then I want to get the value of the "Color Red" field from the account.

I am sure I can do this with a decision which checks the value of the field and then selects the right field but as we would be adding fields later on I was hoping there would be a way to make the selection of the field dynamic (Select field where Label = "Color " & !$Record.Color__c ) or something like this so we do not need to edit flow everytime we add a new field and picklist option

Any ideas would be welcomed
veniora12 joeveniora12 joe
To learn more about the cookies we use and how you can change your preferences, please read our Cookie Policy and visit our Cookie Preference Manager. My.envoyair.com Portal (https://tractorsinfo.net/myenvoyair-login/)