function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
krishna casukhelakrishna casukhela 

Oppor Amount email and reminder alert

I am using Opportuntity object.
When the opportunity Amount field is greater than 500000 then I need to send a email notification to the current user within 1 month and another reminder 7 days before the month ends indicating to him/her that the opportunity amount is greater than 500000.

we can use a workflow but what I want to know is how to send an email alert within 1 month and an reminder 7 days before the current month expires. 
System should be able to identify number of days in a month and automate the process.
Please guide me on how to do this scenairo.

Thanks
Krishna

Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Krishna,

Did you tried using flow asynchronous step. What do you meant by with in 30 days. If the amount is modified today and greather than 500000 can I send the email today and after 1 month i need to send another email? 

Whom should the email being sent to. Is it for opportunity Owner?

Thanks,
krishna casukhelakrishna casukhela
Hi Praveen
If the opportunity amount is modified today and greather than 500000 the opportunity owner record should get an email notificaton.
After 1 month if he again modifies the record and Opportunity Amount is greather than 500000 then he should get an email notification.

I do not have much knowledge on flows

Thanks,
mukesh guptamukesh gupta
HI Krishna ,

Please follow below url:-

https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000340084&type=1 (https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000340084&type=1)

if you need any assistanse, Please let me know!!

Kindly mark my solution as the best answer if it helps you.

Thanks
Mukesh
Sai PraveenSai Praveen (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Krishna,

Do you mean that If after sending an email if the record is modified or amount is modified the email should not be triggered till next month?

Thanks