function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sabrina ViscardiSabrina Viscardi 

Salesforce Flow Scheduled Paths: 1 minute delay on record update on creation

Hello!
I am trying to build an After Save Flow that triggers on creation with 1 minute delay, on the object Event.
My flow checks on has multiple decisions and updates the Event record at the end, also updates the WhoId(Lead or Contact) record related to the record that I got through a get action.
However, even though I have the schedule path created as shown in the picture, the record updates instantly. I tried adding more minutes or hours to the scheduled path, and it didn't work either.
Is this the expected behaviour?
I am not sure I am understanding the process of the Scheduled Paths correctly so I appreciate any help on making a flow that updates the record with delay. Thank you!

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Sabrina Viscardi
After reaching to support, they told me the best way to create a Scheduled Path is to first create the path and test it with a small assignment or action, and then proceed to build the rest. I did it first on the inmediatly path and then copied that to the 1minute delay path, maybe that was the issue..

All Answers

Lukesh KarmoreLukesh Karmore
Hi ,Sabrina Viscardi  
I think  you did it right .Refer Image ,in the image  there are two paths  schedule path and Immediate .Please select Schedule path and try.
Please mark the best answer , so it helps othes.
User-added image
Thanks ,
Lukesh
PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hey Sabrina,

You have configured it correclty. Please check this link which may help you :=
https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=release-notes.rn_forcecom_flow_fbuilder_scheduled_paths.htm&type=5&release=230

Kindly mark it as the best answer if it works for you.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya Ranjan

Lukesh, thank you for answering.
I do have it under the 'Scheduled Path' way. Maybe it doesn't work on record creation?
I will reach to support for more info.

User-added image

After reaching to support, they told me the best way to create a Scheduled Path is to first create the path and test it with a small assignment or action, and then proceed to build the rest. I did it first on the inmediatly path and then copied that to the 1minute delay path, maybe that was the issue..
This was selected as the best answer