function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AFTAB ALI 6AFTAB ALI 6 

what are object included into Service cloud along with relationship?

PriyaPriya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Aftab,

Main objects involved in Service cloud are 
Cases, Solutions, and Account,  Other objects are Visual Workforce, Contract & Entitlements, Social monitoring, Knowledge, E-mail & Calendaring, Analytics and Partner Management.

To understand the more difference between Sales and Service cloud, kindly refer the first comment in the below example :-
https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000BTWqIAO

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Priya Ranjan
AFTAB ALI 6AFTAB ALI 6
The relationship between *Account and Opportunity is the Standard Lookup relationship. *Child is the opportunity and parent is Account. Why not master detail?
Hey Aftab,

An opportunity has a lookup field of account. Even though the relationship is a lookup, Salesforce treats certain standard object relationships in a hybrid model i.e. Relationship is Lookup but behaves like Master-Detail

Also in the backend, there is a relationship property "cascade delete" between Contact and Account which is always set to True. You will find the same cascade delete Property between objects in a Master-Detail Relationship.
So for any relationship where the cascade delete is set to True a child record is deleted when the parent is deleted.

Hope the above details will give you a complete idea. If does then mark it as the best answer so it can also help others in the future.

Many Thanks,
Priya Ranjan

Hey Aftab,

Kindly refer this link to know more about the Service cloud :-
Service Cloud (https://hevodata.com/learn/service-cloud-objects/)

If the informaiton helps you, Kindly mark it as the best asnwer.

If you need any further help, Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya Ranjan