function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Leticia Monteiro De FreitasLeticia Monteiro De Freitas 

Lightning Container is compatible in mobile

Hello, 

I want to know if lightning container is compatible with Salesforce App for mobile. And if it's, I'm trying to load in my app but only renders a empty white space. 

Anyone know about this?
AnkaiahAnkaiah (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Leticia,

Refer the below limitations for Lightning Container.

Understand the limits of lightning:container.
lightning:container has known limitations. You might observe performance and scrolling issues associated with the use of iframes. This component isn’t designed for the multi-page model, and it doesn’t integrate with browser navigation history.

If you navigate away from the page a lightning:container component is on, the component doesn’t automatically remember its state. The content within the iframe doesn’t use the same offline and caching schemes as the rest of Lightning Experience.

Content in lightning:container is served from the Visualforce domain. lightning:container can’t be used in Lightning pages that aren’t served from the Lightning domain, such as Visualforce pages (using Lightning Components for Visualforce) or Community Builder. These restrictions allow lightning:container to comply with LockerService security, and might change in future releases.

Refer the below link.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.206.0.lightning.meta/lightning/container_overview.htm

Thanks!!