function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ankit Arora 29Ankit Arora 29 

Flow to separate Semi-Colon Field and Store into multiple Variables

Hello Everyone,

I have created a Flow that fetches the data from one field separated by Semi-Colon like aaaa;bbbb;cccc, etc. and this length is not fixed but I am not expecting more than 4 or 5 values in this field.

These are some codes, so I wanted to copare these codes with a Scholarship object and there is no relationship between Opportunity and Scholarship Object.

Currently, I am adding one more ";" into the end of this field and then fetch the First values and then store it in a variable, then removing it from the original field and then doing it for other values one by one.

Once I get all the fields and not separated by Semi-Colon anymore, I am looping through each and then there is a inner loop that is comparing this with all the scholarships and fetch the description if there is a match but this inner loop is even workingand completing all the iteration even it finds the value.

Then I want to put these scholarship descriptions stored in the Assignment "ScholarshipDescriptionList" to multiple fields in Salesforce and I know that we can't find values by the index in Collection variable but if there is any work around? I only have 4-5 fields in this collection variable, so I tried to create multiple decision ​​​​outcomes but I was not sure who to matches it.​​​Flow

Need Help.
Thank you

Regards,
Ankit