function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashika MaxAshika Max 

Export Yahoo Emails to PDF

If you are looking for a solution to export Yahoo to PDF, then, I would recommend using the MacSonik Yahoo backup tool for Mac. This is an advanced software equipped with various beneficial features to provide a safer and hassle-free migration of Yahoo emails. It maintains data security and originality throughout the migration process. The Yahoo backup tool removes any duplicate emails during the migration process without any data loss. Users can export/migrate Yahoo emails to PST, EML, MBOX, Gmail, Office 365, AOL, and other various file formats and email clients. 

Follow the below steps to export Yahoo mail to PDF 

1. Run the Yahoo backup tool 
2. Enter Yahoo credentials and click Sign in.
3. Choose PDF as the saving file format.
4. Click Convert to initiate the conversion process. 

Visit - https://www.macsonik.com/yahoo/backup/

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Please do not post here this is not the right forum.  This forum is related to salesforce technical issues.

Thanks,
Marcus HendersonMarcus Henderson
Thanks for the info. I know that this forum is about Salesforce and the issues with it, but still, information like this can be useful for someone. I've been using Gmail for years, and I don't have a lot of experience with Yahoo, so it was a useful tip for me. I created a Yahoo mail some time ago just to see how it works, but to be honest, I don't really like it. I'm used to Gmail and Outlook, so I'm thinking about deleting it. When I was looking for info on how to do it, I found this page https://setapp.com/how-to/delete-yahoo-email-account-now which provides very detailed info on how to do it, and also there was info about one app, which supports all the major email providers and have a high-security level. I'm going to try it because I know that now it's easy to hack everything, even emails.
Amrita Yadav 1Amrita Yadav 1
The Yahoo Backup Tool is a reliable solution to convert Yahoo emails to PDF format efficiently. With its user-friendly interface, users can easily save and archive their important Yahoo emails as PDF documents. The tool ensures that all email attachments and formatting are preserved during the conversion process, providing professional-looking PDF files. Whether it's a single email or a batch of emails, the tool supports bulk conversion, saving valuable time. Users can selectively choose specific emails or folders for conversion, offering flexibility and control.