function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
alex jainalex jain 

Hello all! I have one requirement please help to me

My requirement is,  

Convert Lead status as Joined based on Membershiphistory Begin date and lead created date. But Lead and Membership history does not have relationship. Lead and Member having lookup relation and member and membershiphistory having lookup relationship.
Abhishek BansalAbhishek Bansal
Hi Alex,

Can you please provide some more details on this question as mentioned below:
  1. On what event you want to execute this event. Like on Lead creation or update or membership creation or update.
  2. Please provide the exact Api name of the fields on all of the objects.
Thanks,
Abhishek Bansal.
alex jainalex jain
Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for your reply. I want to write trigger based on after insert event in membership object. If new membership record is created in object then compare that to existing lead record. but lead and membership doesn't have relationship.
Abhishek BansalAbhishek Bansal

Hi Alex,

They both are related to each other with junction object so if you can provide me the details of the fields on all of the objects then we can figure out the code for the trigger.

Thanks,
Abhishek Bansal.

alex jainalex jain
Membership and Lead objects are not having relationship. For these objects junction object is Contact. In contact and Lead objects, Email is common field. In Membership and Contact objects MemberNumber is Common field.