function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Fajer NaqeebFajer Naqeeb 

i want to hide the activities (email , tasks , events)from other users in organisation

Rounak SharmaRounak Sharma
hello Fajer,
Just remove it from the Pagelayout and give that pagelayout to the specified users. 

Please let me know if it helped you in any way.
Thanks
Fajer NaqeebFajer Naqeeb
no i dont want to change page layout 
I will explain :
There are 3 users : 1 as system administrator other 2 as  normal sales person 1 named as rahul other as  vishwa 
sales person are creating contacts and then set up task or event with them .. i want to hide emails , events , tasks which has been created by vishwa from rahul and vice versa . so that whatever the communication is happening between contact and salesperson it should be confidential. how to do that i tried sharing settings and all that .. but didnt work as the other user still has read access instead of hiding mails ,tasks or events
Rounak SharmaRounak Sharma
hi fazer ,

You can create multiple layout and then using page Layout assignment you can assign the layout to the other users. leave the default page Layout for the admin.
You can refer the below url:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/lex_customization/lex_customization_page_layouts
Please let me know if it helps and mark it as a best answer so that others can get help from it.
Thanks