+ Start a Discussion
Riccardo TerziRiccardo Terzi 

2019/10 Dev I Dumps

Hello! I'm about to take the "Salesforce Platform Developer I" exam.
I'm looking for some updated dumps to practice on.
Does anyone know some of them?
Thank You! :)
Thomas John 2Thomas John 2
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Winter 20 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate.
AjayKumar SaravananAjayKumar Saravanan
I have it exact dump for SFDC Administrator(ADM201), App Builder(401), PD1(CRT450), SalesCloud (CRT251) and ServiceCloud(CRT261) WI'21. It's contains accurate questions with verified answers (I cleared myself)... If anyone looking for the same winter'21, pls mail me at -  ajaykumar.saravanan65@gmail.com
I have it exact dump for SFDC Administrator(ADM201), App Builder(401), PD1(CRT450), SalesCloud (CRT251) and ServiceCloud(CRT261) WI'21. It's contains accurate questions with verified answers (I cleared myself)... If anyone looking for the same winter'21, pls mail me at -  ajaykumar.saravanan65@gmail.com
I have it exact dump for SFDC Administrator(ADM201), PD1(CRT450), App Builder(401), SalesCloud (CRT251) and ServiceCloud(CRT261) WI'21. It's contains accurate questions with verified and validated answers (I cleared myself & many of us)... If anyone looking for the same winter'21, pls mail me at - ajaykumar.saravanan65@gmail.com
carly samcarly sam
Beware AjayKumar Sarvanan doesn't have dumps. He takes money and ghosts out
Keerthana SridevKeerthana Sridev
Thank you Ajay.. I cleared the exam today noon. Thanks for your kind help.
sam paul 13sam paul 13
I have the SALESFORCE latest and verified answers dumps for Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201), Advanced Administrator (ADM 211), Platform Developer 1 (CRT 450), Platform App Builder (403), SalesCloud Consultant (CRT-251) and ServiceCloud Consultant (CRT-261) Spring'21. Many of them cleared their first shot. 200% assured & accuracy. If anyone interested, mail me at - sampaul.yes@gmail.com
Sundar Kanna 7Sundar Kanna 7
Mail me, If you want any recent Spring'21 salesforce certification dumps. - sundar.kanna119@gmail.com. It's accurate screenshots with validated answers. Verified by many of them.
Thomas JohThomas Joh
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Spring 21 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate. All exact screenshots and 100% accuracy. Trusted by all for passing all their exams. One to one guidance provided.