function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
syeda syedasyeda syeda 

Is it possible to integrate wordpress to salesforce throught REST API or any third party apps ?

Hi Peeps,

This is saidaiah and i have challenge that we need to get the wordpress posts (wordpress articles) and display in the salesforce chatter feed. So, i just want to integrate the wordpress to salesforce to get the posts from there and display in salesforce as feed. If anybody has the idea on this kind of scenario, please help me out to this.

It would be appreciated if it will be helpful
Thanks in advance.

John KlokJohn Klok

There are two ways to sync your Salesforce data with WordPress without authentication:

• First, you can embed a Salesforce into WordPress with the WordPress plugin. 
  • Or, you can use the Salesforce API or write a manual code. 

If you don’t want to put in the effort, you can definitely integrate your WordPress website with CRMJetty Salesforce Customer Portal. It will help your team and customers to manage their data and activities. Users can also customize the frontend with simple drag and drop. Moreover, you do not require any coding skills to integrate the portal with WordPress or to sync the data. 

To learn more, visit - Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal. 

Gabriel LinusGabriel Linus
Hi Syeda,

Yes, it is certainly possible to integrate WordPress with Salesforce, and there are multiple approaches to achieve this. Here's an overview of how you can proceed with integrating WordPress posts into the Salesforce Chatter feed:
  • REST API Integration: You can use the WordPress REST API to fetch posts from your WordPress site. Then, you can use the Salesforce REST API to post these fetched articles to the Salesforce Chatter feed. This approach requires custom development to set up the integration.
  • WordPress Plugins: There are WordPress plugins available that can facilitate the integration. Some plugins allow you to automatically post your WordPress articles to Salesforce Chatter when you publish a new post on your WordPress site.
  • Third-Party Integration Tools: Consider using third-party integration tools like Zapier or Integromat. These platforms provide a user-friendly way to connect various applications and automate workflows. You can set up triggers to post new WordPress articles to Salesforce Chatter when they are published.
  • Custom Development: If you have specific requirements that are not met by existing solutions, custom development might be the most flexible option. You can build a custom solution to fetch posts from WordPress and post them to Salesforce Chatter using the respective APIs.
Furthermore, I came across an informative article WordPress Object Sync for Salesforce that aligns with your needs. I recommend giving it a look at https://arrify.com/wordpress-object-sync-for-salesforce/. It offers a step-by-step guide on how to use it, along with valuable insights into overcoming challenges, tips, and solutions.