function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Steph ByrneSteph Byrne 

NPSP keeps redirecting to welcome to NPSP screen

We've been working with the NPSP Package for over a year, it has suddenly started directing people to the Welcome Page for NPSP.

There is no option in the window to move back to SF - only to Learn with Trailhead / Join the Community - no options at all to get back to the Force. 

Has anyone seen this before or know how to stop it from doing this?

User-added image
Steph ByrneSteph Byrne
The URL after logging in https://rcslt--npsp.um2.visual.force.com/apex/NPSP_Resources?sfdc.tabName=01r0Y000000T4f2
Jude Morin 3Jude Morin 3
Check to make sure the user has access to the default page. 
Angela HsuAngela Hsu
My setup is doing the same thing?!   Any answer to this?
Nicolette Barbitta 9Nicolette Barbitta 9
If you're here because you are having this issue when trying to login as another user and are EXTREMELY frustrated that it's not working -- I was in your shoes just before sharing this.  

To get out of it, highlight the address after domain.my.salesforce.com/ in your URL and delete and then you should land on the standard Home page.

Reference: https://github.com/SalesforceFoundation/NPSP/issues/4114
Charles Thompson 22Charles Thompson 22

The issue is that older NPSP installations include a Classic (Managed) app called Nonprofit Success Pack (Nonprofit_CRM).  This app's default landing page is "Getting Started", which launches the Visualforce page NPSP_Resources.

Ideally, any org that only uses Lightning only should delete this app.

If you still have Classic users, you can change this default landing page by editing the app (Setup > Apps > App Manager > click the drop down at the far right-hand end of the line > Edit > change the default landing page to something different).

Salesforce Ops 8Salesforce Ops 8
Thank you. This worked. Started showing that NPSP home screen after the most recent update to summer 2023. Your steps above helped me to fix it.