function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pankaj meshram 21pankaj meshram 21 

ERROR at Row:1:Column:27 No such column 'BillingCountryCode' on entity 'Account'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name.

hi 
I found this error in my developer org but same query working in another org.
why BillingCountryCode is not  working in my org
Best Answer chosen by pankaj meshram 21
Soyab HussainSoyab Hussain
Hi Pankaj,

If you are getting this error in apex class then I suggest you update the API Version of your class.
You will get this error if your Apex Class version is less than 27. Update the API version to 27+ and it will compile.

All Answers

Hi Pankaj,

Make sure that this field is actually visible to your user via Field Level Security.
  1. Click the field name in your Setup UI to view the field definition detail.
  2. On this detail view, there will be a Set Field-Level Security button.
  3. Make sure Visible is selected for your Profile.
Hi Pankaj,

If you are getting this error in apex class then I suggest you update the API Version of your class.
You will get this error if your Apex Class version is less than 27. Update the API version to 27+ and it will compile.
This was selected as the best answer
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi pankaj,

There are some consideration you should note:

1.Naming Conventions for Custom Fields:

Custom objects have an associated name field that is defined by your Salesforce administrator.
 Custom fields must have unique names within the same object.
 In the API, the names of custom fields are identified by a suffix of two underscores immediately
 followed by a lowercase “c” character. For example, a custom object labeled “Issue” in the user 
 interface is seen as Issue__c in that organization's WSDL. Similarly, a custom field labeled “Hire Date” in the user
 interface is seen as Hire_Date__c in that organization's WSDL. For example, a custom field labeled “Hire Date” in the user
 interface is seen as Hire_Date__c in that organization's WSDL.

2.And In your situation ,the API version for you apex class in below 27 So,
  You will get this error if your Apex Class version is less than 27. 
  You should Update the API version to 27+ and it will compile and stop showing the compilation error.

3.And you should always suggest the Soap API to check the fields of object.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha
www.kdeepali.com