function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nashle PakNashle Pak 

Implement Step in Flow Builder : The delimiter of "XXX" stage is missing.

Good morning all,

I just integrated the display of steps by adding a progress indicator to a Flow Screen.

My flow display now the steps correctly but since the integration of the component on the screens, validation checks that must display an error and click on "previous" button crash the flow is displayed the following message: The delimiter of "Company / Representative "stage is missing.

I used the same code provided on this page:

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.216.0.lightning.meta/lightning/components_config_for_flow_screens_stages.htm

Can you help me please ?
Best Answer chosen by Nashle Pak
Luis Merinero 14Luis Merinero 14
On the Screen Element, I updated the attributes of the Lightning component and checked the "Manually assign variables(advanced)" and left the Current Stage and Stages values blank.

This fixed the issue for me

User-added image

All Answers

David Smith 994David Smith 994
I'm having the same problem.

I had to remove all progress indicatiors to allow for validation rules or previous button to function.
Nashle PakNashle Pak
I opened a ticket to Salesforce Support, they are on the problem. A release should therefore soon correct this ;-)
I'll let you know.
Nashle PakNashle Pak
Hey David,

The support has just answered me.

I use a Trailhead Playground environment, I'm not eligible for support ... snif !

If you use a production environment, do you want to make them request it please?

This feature has been published for 1 year and has never been corrected.
Luis Merinero 14Luis Merinero 14
On the Screen Element, I updated the attributes of the Lightning component and checked the "Manually assign variables(advanced)" and left the Current Stage and Stages values blank.

This fixed the issue for me

User-added image
This was selected as the best answer
Nashle PakNashle Pak
It works very well now. Thanks to you.
Alexis KasperaviciusAlexis Kasperavicius
Worked for me - just checking "Manually assign variables (advanced)" solved the problem completely. Thanks for the post!