function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kimberly Garcia 5Kimberly Garcia 5 

We can’t display component 'flowruntime:lookup', because it isn't supported in Classic runtime. Ask your Salesforce admin to distribute this flow in Lightning runtime instead.

Hi there,

I'm getting the following message: We can’t display component 'flowruntime:lookup', because it isn't supported in Classic runtime. Ask your Salesforce admin to distribute this flow in Lightning runtime instead. but I have already enable the setting in process automation settings so I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Danish HodaDanish Hoda
Hi Kimberly,
Are you launching any lightning component through the Flow?
Kimberly Garcia 5Kimberly Garcia 5
Hi Danish yes I am launching a lightning component in the flow specifically it's the new lookup component that was recently rolled out.
Danish HodaDanish Hoda
Hi Kimberly,
According to the error, I am thinking you are running the flow in classic.
RAJENDAR BOMMIDI 15RAJENDAR BOMMIDI 15
Hope this issue is resolved. If not, I found a solution online:
Enabling "Enable Lightning runtime for flows" on process automation settings, fixed this issue for me.
Lisa HolmesLisa Holmes
I am having this same issue. 

Were you able to resolve this?
Payam EzatpoorPayam Ezatpoor
I am experiencing the same issue, even though, I have enabled Lightning runtime for flows on the process automation settings.
The solution is here: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_flows_lightningruntime.htm
  • Create a Lightning app that declares a dependency on the lightning:flow component.
  • Add the Lightning Components for Visualforce JavaScript library to your Visualforce page using the <apex:includeLightning/> component.
  • In the Visualforce page, reference the dependency app.
  • Write a JavaScript function that creates the component on the page using $Lightning.createComponent().
If the above documentation didn't help, use this article for more information: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/components_visualforce.htm

Sumanta SatpathySumanta Satpathy
I hope this issue is resolved by now. If not, the solution is as follows:
Enabling "Enable Lightning runtime for flows" on process automation settings. This step fixed my issue.