function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cris9931Cris9931 

run a query to see users and their permissionSets

Hi, I'm struggling to create a query with some users and see their PermissionSets. Until now I created this:

User-added image1.However I'm not sure to add multiple users to my query, in my query we only have one users 'Cristian-Ovidiu Trif'. How can i do this?
2.I'm not sure why i see that 'X00ex00000180zt_128_09_43_34_1'. That's not a permission set.. I only have one permission set which is called 'Send_emails_on_announcements'. Anybody has idea why?

OFröhlichOFröhlich
Hi,
try something like this:
select id, permissionset.name, assignee.name from permissionsetassignment where assignee.name in ('<name>','<name>') and (not permissionset.name like 'X%')
or
select id, permissionset.name, assignee.name from permissionsetassignment where assigneeid in (select id from user where userrole.name like '%%') and (not permissionset.name like 'X%')
X... are profiles
Deepali KulshresthaDeepali Kulshrestha
Hi Cristian,

Use this query and you'll the Id of the user with which the permission set is assigned. Then you can query users with their Ids.

SELECT Id,Name, Label, ProfileId, Profile.Name FROM PermissionSet

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Deepali Kulshrestha
www.kdeepali.com