function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nashle PakNashle Pak 

Can Trailhead Playground environments distribute Lightning applications with dependency to Lightning Out?

Hello everyone,

My goal is to build on Salesforce user interface integration in third-party applications.

Several options open to me:

1. Use API UI
2. Create visualforce pages and then embed them in Sites to display them in iframes
3. Create Lightning Apps and Add Lightning Out Dependence

As far as my tools are concerned, I have a Trailhead Playground environment and a SAP FIORI (third-party application) environment.

So I evaluated each of my options, the 1st seems out of reach from a point of view of my technical skills and those of my colleagues because the stack JS is really too demanding. For the 2nd solution, it seems to me the most affordable but the interface of my applications would not look like the interface of Lightning. The 3rd seems to be the best compromise. In addition to being able to add the SLDS style to my components, I've also done some development with Aura components last year so the learning curve should be reduced.

Let me know if I'm wrong in my reasoning.

My question is therefore whether it will be possible for me to create components, to add them to applications to distribute them with Lightning Out in JS in SAP FIORI without finding myself blocked by the limits of TP environment. I'm thinking in particular about authentication ...
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi