function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vinitha SubramanyaVinitha Subramanya 

modify existing lightining record page

How can I modify the columns that are being displayed in the lightning record page of an object? I need to change the ccolumns showing under the Opportunities related list on the contact record. Following a few blogs, I changed made changes to the Opportunity Page Layout, Updated the fields to display in the Search Layout under Opportunities. But it still has no effect on the contact record. I need the Opp stage field to be showing in place of the record type. Attaching a few screenshots. This is very urgent and any advise is most appreciated.

Current Opp Related List on Contact record
User-added image
Page Layout - Related List UpdatedUser-added image
Search Layout for Opp - Updated
User-added image

Thanks in advance!
Vinitha

The only option I see right now is to use "Enhanced List" option rather than "Basic List". It lets me choose more fields to display. Altouhgh I only want 1 column to be replaced though

User-added image

Bryan Leaman 6Bryan Leaman 6
The related list fields are controlled on the objects page layout. From a record page, click "Setup" then "Edit Object".  Click on "Page Layouts" Edit the layout, select the "Related lists" section, and click the wrench icon on the related list you want to change.
Edit related list fields
I believe I have done this as well. I went to the Contacts object Page Layout, edited the Opportunities related list to include the "Stage" field to show as the 2nd feld and saved. But I do not see it anywhere else. The requirement is to have the "Stage" field as the 2nd column when viewing under the opporutnities tab in the contact

User-added image