function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jatin parashar 11jatin parashar 11 

how to remove the height of the page in lwc??

I am working on project which is on lwc. I create many screen. IN windows it is working properly but this problem occurs in ipad . problem is that if i select screens button ,click next then third page is open in which height is automatically big because of the screen have many button and dependency is also there when i select row 1st  button then 2nd row buttons are shown.after that 2nd row buttons are select then row button are shown and so on. when dependent button shown the page height is incremented. but when click next button then next page height is also incremented which is not required. last page inherit the height of previous page I want to stay this page on normal height. how i remove this problem?? please help it out. It is in the lightning web component. This is working properly on windows but not working on Ipad(IOS).

Thanks & Regards ,
jatin
jatin parashar 11jatin parashar 11
I have created all div in one page where all div are not shown because i have hide depending on some situations but when the dependent divs are shown div height is incremented and when i click next then on the same page that divs are not shown but its incremented height is stable on the page. how i remove or hide it.?