function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shubham mittal 30shubham mittal 30 

first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, No accessible fields are selected to query

Hi

I am updating the AccountContactRelation Object Record from external user.I am getting this error.But for admin everything is working fine
Max H. GoldfarbMax H. Goldfarb
It is a custom validation error that is being thrown, error may not be thrown when a user with a certain profile triggers the validation rule. Just identify which validation rule's conditions are not being met, and make sure you ARE meeting those conditions, I assume the validation rule was created for a reason and is working as expected but that may also not be the case and you may need to update your custom validation rule.
There is no validation rule.we disabled all rules on both contact and Account Objects
It could very well be a permission issue, make sure that external yser has the right permissions or run the process as a user who does. Subsequently, it coyld be a validation rule on a related record. You have not provided enough information to pinpoint what the exact issue is.
Ok so could u please help us About the permission.Its working fine for admin User.We are using this in Community.External user not ablr to record and i am getting this error
I have never had to grant an external user permissions before, but that is most deifnitley your issue. Maybe this documentation will be of assistance: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=networks_DPUA.htm&type=5