function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Benny KounlavouthBenny Kounlavouth 

Cannot login to Trailhead - HTTP Error 500

Has anyone encountered this issue?

I have tried clearing my cache, using Chrome, IE, Firefox, I don't know what else to try.

Salesforce support tells me to go to trailhead and click on a link (Login issue) but even when I navigate to that page, it re-loads and gives me the same error.

This page isn’t workingtrailhead.salesforce.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Every trailhead page I navigate to gives me this error.

MagulanDuraipandianMagulanDuraipandian
Open Trailhead in In Cognito mode. Try to open the link in your mobile and try.
--
Magulan Duraipandian
www.infallibletechie.com
JJ WurtzJJ Wurtz
I'm having the same issue and have tried in multiple browsers on multiple computers and still receive same error.  Has anyone found a fix for this?
Benny KounlavouthBenny Kounlavouth
I wasn't able to resolve it but I did find logging in through the Gmail option got me in. Still don't understand why I'm having the issue though.
Garveey SheeilaGarveey Sheeila
With SSL3 and TLS1.0 being deprecated, I figured this had to do with a version mismatch between the browser and the server. In fact, that was true. The reason why the security protocol didn’t default to TLS 1.2 in my application is because it was running on .NET 4.6.2, and in .NET https://www.mcdvoice.cool
Ligeia ScottLigeia Scott
I have the same issue occuring and almost randomly.  Cleared cache, cookies, direct login/ redirect login.  Can't find anyone with solutions.