function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Malik Butler 5Malik Butler 5 

Visualforce page for chatter group needs rich text

I have created a visualforce page that displays a chatter group. We are using this chatter group mainly to mention records, which require rich text and this visualforce page doesn't seem to have it. 

<apex:page lightningStylesheets="True"   >
  <chatter:feed entityId="0F90v0000008zhtCAA"/>
</apex:page>

This is the code I have. Is there anything I can do to make this rich text or just completely duplicate the chatter group page.
Dushyant SonwarDushyant Sonwar
Hi Malik ,

Type publisher layout in Quick Sidebar , click on publisher layout of global actions. 

Add the Post Action in the Global layout for Quick Actions and if you want to show it for lightning , then add Post action for the mobile & Lightning Actions as well .
User-added image

After that the page you will see the rich text something like this. Test  is the group name in this scenario. 

User-added image 

Hope this helps!!

Malik Butler 5Malik Butler 5
Okay that's there but I'm unable to mention a record using the "/" method. Is there anything else that can be don so that this action can be done?
Apologies for not understanding your question , mentioning the record using the "/" is only available in lightning.

You have to use forcechatter component for this.
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes">
    <forceChatter:publisher context="RECORD" recordId="0F92v000000ls9f"/>
    <forceChatter:feed  type="Record" subjectId="0F92v000000ls9f" />

</aura:component>
I have added it on home page for an example.

User-added image

Final Output

User-added image

Hope this helps!
You can also use lightning component(Force:chatter) in vf page using lightning out.