function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Swamy_ASHINISwamy_ASHINI 

Change the Case ownership to Queue

I have created 4 queues for case object and assigned few users under each queue.
system admins are able to change the case owner to queue, but not non system admion users.
non system admin users have trasfer case and edit case access, they are able to transfer to other users but not queue.
when they search for the queue name it returns empty, any idea where it would have went wrong?
Best Answer chosen by Swamy_ASHINI
Swamy_ASHINISwamy_ASHINI
I talk to the Saleforce support regarding this, it seems it is a Bug in Salesforce, they prmosied to fix or find me an alternative solution.

All Answers

karthikeyan perumalkarthikeyan perumal
Hello, 

Have you selected 'Queue' in dropdown while chage owner. normally transfer case and transfer record permission at profile level enable you to change case owner to  user or queue. 

Thanks
karthik

Swamy_ASHINISwamy_ASHINI
Thanks Karthik, 

Yes, I have selected 'Queue' in the drop down and both 'transfer records' and 'transfer case' permissions are enabled in profile.
when I select 'Queue' in the drop down and search for queue name it shows nothing, but I have 4 queues available on case object.
User is able to change ownership to new user but not queue.
Andrew GAndrew G
Perhaps check the sharing on the queues' list view directly.
Under Lightning: go List View Controls > Sharing Settings

Under classic, Edit view > Restrict visibility

Confirm that it is for all users or select a relevant group.

Regards
Andrew

Swamy_ASHINISwamy_ASHINI
Andrew, 
It is "Visible to all users (Includes partner and customer portal users)" .

Thanks for your response.
Swamy_ASHINISwamy_ASHINI
I talk to the Saleforce support regarding this, it seems it is a Bug in Salesforce, they prmosied to fix or find me an alternative solution.
This was selected as the best answer
Jean-Paul ChereauJean-Paul Chereau
I am still having a probelm on 25.04.2022. Is this fixed or is there a work around?