function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vijay kumar kvijay kumar k 

Since you've previously selected a From Name/Email Address, it can't be deselected. Choose a From Name/Email Address override and save again.

HI Team

Any one have experience in marketing cloud managed package?

We have a installed managed package for using marketing cloud in salesforce. So first we are creating triggersends in salesforce and once activated here in marketing cloud triggersend are automatically created. In the same way once we update any field value of triggersend recod in salesforce it will automatically gets updated in marketing cloud.

Now I'm facing issue 'Since you've previously selected a From Name/Email Address, it can't be deselected. Choose a From Name/Email Address override and save again.' when trigger Send is try to update . 

Steps to reproduce open triggersend record and edit with automationemil form(vf page using this page only we are creating trigger send in salesforce so if we want to update also we have to come here and update) and change any value and click save this issue is coming in my org.

Any ideas to resolve this. 
vijay kumar kvijay kumar k
I have found root cause of this issuse. The Issue will reproduce when updating the trigger send with out selecting override from address.This is bug is trigger sends. So Instead of updating exisiting trigger send. Just deactive this and create a new one.