function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nishar PushpalathaNishar Pushpalatha 

lead status to complete

Hi Guys,
Good Morning,  I am new to salesforce. from my company i would like to create a workflow process /build a process. 
Scenario is :
when lead status changed to Reconginsed > On-hold Automatically send an Emails to Lead Email and also send an email to the in-house marketing team. 
User-added image
Uttpal_ChandraUttpal_Chandra
Hi Nishar,

Go to the settings and search workflow rules.
Create a workflow rule and define criteria lead status = On-hold after that click on "workflow option" button select Email alert and in Receipient type select account owner and add it to the Selected Recipients after that select in-house marketing team from drop down and click on add button.

Thanks & Regards,
Uttpal Chandra
Hi Uttpal, Thank you for your reply. Under workflow settings, i can only see email alert options. Do you mean i have to create under workflow?
Hi Nishsar first search   "workflow rules"  in the settings.

User-added image
Akash KainturaAkash Kaintura
you have to make approvals and Lead assignments  as well for this to complete the business process.
Cant Find WorkFlow Rules!!!
User-added image
Hi Utpal, I tried to find the workflow rules in my salesforce but unfortunately, i am not able to find the same please see the below images [image: Workflow rules.png] [image: Workflow rules1.png]
Hi Nishar,

Can you check the permission of your profile i.e do you have acess to Workflow and which salesforce edition you are using..??