function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brian KirimdarBrian Kirimdar 

process build

I am currently in the Admin Intermediate Module trying to complete the Process Flow unit. I keep getting the following error "There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [MailingPostalCode__c, ShippingPostalCode__c]: [MailingPostalCode__c, ShippingPostalCode__c]". I have tried a variety of different attempts at a solution but cant seem to get this one fixed. Any help would be appreciated.  
nisha Tanwarnisha Tanwar
Hi Brian ,

Deactive the Contact must be in Account ZIP Code validation and then try to check the challenge ..that is causes an conflict with this validation  

Thanks
I tried. The error message is now shorter. lol "An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated."
nisha Tanwarnisha Tanwar
Try This https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F0000000kEaKIAU.
Ill take a look. Thank you. 
Worked. Thank you. 
nisha Tanwarnisha Tanwar
Please Mark it as best answer so that other can also solve that kind of problem .
thanks