function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sunnyhansdasunnyhansda 

How to set particular time for the email-to-case so the email after that time are queued for next day

ray carryray carry
On Demand Email-to-Case automatically converts emails to cases, without you having to download and install an agent behind your network's firewall. Simply Configure your email system to forward case submissions to the email services address provided to you by Salesforce. for more visit myprepaidcenter (https://myprepaidcenter.world)
sunnyhansdasunnyhansda
Thank you but my doubt is if like my organisation support team works daily from 8 AM to 9 PM and the the team recieves the email after 9 PM then it should be scheduled for the next day and not the same day.
ray carryray carry
actually there is a way but it is quite funny, but you may try by changing the timezone of the device. You should set timezone as like at 9PM in your country should be change the day in the country which you set the timezone. If you still have confusion you may ask me to explain in detail.

sunnyhansdasunnyhansda
But I want different business hour for my org and support team will it be possible?
ray carryray carry
you can choose your business hours as per your choice. It doesnt matter. Just change the Timezone from the Device setting accordingly that after 9PM the received email will be date on the next day. 
sunnyhansdasunnyhansda
Thanks

sunnyhansdasunnyhansda
I tried and tested it but the case is created even after the business hour. How can I prevent creation of case after the business hour?
tell subwaytell subway
Try this sir... 

You can make a formula field like this, which is a hack but it works:

VALUE(MID(TEXT( CreatedDate ),12,2) )

It returns the hour of the case creation in GMT.  Note that this won't take into account daylight savings time and stuff, so you'll have to handle that yourself.
sunnyhansdasunnyhansda
I tried many ways but I cant delay or schedule the case creation, if the email is recieved the case is automatically created at that time but I want the case to be created the next day after the business hour