function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rachel Linder 20Rachel Linder 20 

CPQ - Receiving the Following Error: "Price Rule [Price Rule ID]: Multiple Results returned from this query. Please Contact your Salesforce CQP Administrator

I am receiving the following error around a price rule I have created:

User-added image

This price rule is being used in conuntion with lookup queries and a product rule. See screenshots below. The quote this is showing up on contains 3 products that cannot be sold in this particular billing state. I need my validation error message to show that explains that a product is not available in a particular state.

Also, we have multi year quotes where these products may be within each year (year 1, year 2, year 3). I was told the reason for the error is there are multiple rows returned from the table that satisfies my entry criteria. For eg: If you have Product A & Florida present 2 times in the table it will result in error. Make sure the entry criteria you use produces single outcome from the table. 

I do not know how what I need to change in order to the entry criteria to produce a single outcome. Here are the screenshots i mentioned above:

PRICE RULE
User-added image
User-added image

PRODUCT RULE
User-added image
User-added image

What is it that would need to be corrected in order for us to not receive the above error but instead to receive the error in the product rule validation?

We are using the Lookup Data object that comes with CPQ.