function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashish Gupta 238Ashish Gupta 238 

App Launcher is not visible in Salesforce mobile App

trying to understand what could be the reason behind the app launcher not showing up in Salesforce Mobile App in Production.
It does show up in our Sandbox. 
Does any one have any idea ?
Christan G 4Christan G 4
Hi Ashish, I just checking your settings within Setup -> Manage Apps -> App Menu and Setup -> Mobile Administration -> Salesforce Navigation.
Hi, 
Thanks for the quick response. I do not see Manage Apps/Mobile Administration option under Setup. 
There is a Salesforce Navigation option available under Mobile Apps but I am almost certain that is only for Mobile Only App in App Launcher. 
My concern is that I am not even able to see App Launcher in Mobile App. 
Christan G 4Christan G 4
Hi Ashish, I researched with Setup further and noticed that it may be associated to the permissions set within your profile. If possible, please go to your profile -> Clicked on Assigned Apps -> Ensure that the visible checkbox next to "App Launcher" checked
Christan G 4Christan G 4
Please note that all users with your profile will experience this change if you do check the visible checkbox. If other users shouldn't have access to the App Launcher, then please create a permission set instead to give access to you only.
Unfortunately I do not see an App listed as "App Launcher" under Profile -> Assigned Apps. 

I think If I create a lightning App with just one tab "App Launcher" then I'd be able to see that under Profile -> Assigned Apps. 
but I do not want to create an app just for the App Launcher. What I understand from the Salesforce documentation is the App Launcher should be visible by default on Mobile App on/after Winter 20. 
UPDATE

I was able to resolve issue by checking "New Salesforce Mobile App" under Profile for the user. It looks like the App Launcher is only visible for the new Salesforce Mobile App
Christan G 4Christan G 4
Awesome! I knew it something to do with a setting regarding permissions. I am happy you were able to resolve your issue. I hope you have a wonderful day. 
rich mad 7rich mad 7
You can try to download apk file on aptoide (https://apkrapido.com/aptoide/) then install to your mobile
Prachi Gadewar 5Prachi Gadewar 5
Hello @Ashish Gupta

Can you pleas tell me where to find the setting "New Salesforce Mobile App" under Profile for the user?

KR
Prachi
notetaking app1notetaking app1
This is designated "unrolling" a string, and it's made by a device called , which allows you to join tweetstorms into one single post essentially by utilizing the catchphrase "unroll." offline-first markdown notetaking app You don't need to bring the bot on a specific tweet in the string — just answer to one and the bot will synchronize every one of the tweets that are connected to the absolute initial one in the string. Here's an example with Dieter Bohn's string about his nerdtastically astounding Christmas with Verizon.

gad getify1gad getify1
CES, the yearly tech confab in the core of Las Vegas, features gadget shop  the best in class in innovation and shopper devices. There genuinely is something for everybody, from better than ever items and administrations declared by large companies to really creative thoughts made genuine by innovative spirits. 

fontschangerz fontschangerzfontschangerz fontschangerz
Something to be thankful for about this VoIP application is that it is free and it offers a great deal of good components. It likewise offers extraordinary help for a wide range of stages – Windows, macOS, Android, ios, Linux and most internet browsers. This alongside its quality and furthermore availability  Discord Fonts and the way that it is for nothing makes it quite possibly the most mainstream applications on the planet. There are in excess of 250 million clients on the stage.

speed testtmspeed testtm
Regardless of whether administration is accessible is intently attached to inclusion. We partition our information on accessibility into three separate perspectives: General Availability, tm speed test 4G Availability, and On-Network Availability. By and large, is to have administration accessible in the spots they go. They are exclusively characterized as:

phones appzphones appz
Did you understand that a Japanese employer called "Rakuten" has bought the Viber on the spot messaging and net calling software for $ 900 million hack someones Viber account remotely without target phone A device like Viber would never reach such an highly-priced rate if it is able to be hacked. This approach that the owners of this corporation never paid a number of cash for this software. If you're taking into consideration hacking different humans's Viber the use of software program inclusive of Viber hack or Viber Hacker and Spy Viber Hack Account. You are sorely fallacious and you may no longer get everywhere.

gbapps apkgbapps apk
These days, many individuals use WhatsApp to share recordings, photographs, sound, and substantially more. Assuming you need to utilize WhatsApp for certain additional elements, then, at that point, GBWhatsApp APK is accessible to download and introduce on your gadget. gbwhatsapp Engineers altered the authority WhatsApp to add some intriguing elements like concealing Double Ticks, Change Themes, Set Online Status, Use WhatsApp Accounts, and substantially more. It has additional security accessible in it, and there is no compelling reason to pay anything to utilize this mod.

compargps compargpscompargps compargps
L'eTrex 32x est promote aussi petit et compact que les autres de la gamme. Mais dans les coulisses, c'est un modèle beaucoup in addition to performant que les autres. La différence la in  gps randonnée addition to significative est l'inclusion d'une boussole électronique à 3 tomahawks et d'un altimètre barométrique.
whyd newszwhyd newsz
ABC communicated the main Jeopardy! Public College Championship competition on Tuesday, eighth Feb, at 8 p.m. ET/PT. The competition is by and by occurring more than nine hours in length episodes, completing on Tuesday,  News 22nd Feb. Here is the approved plan for Jeopardy! Public College Championship competition:

Walter DonaldsWalter Donalds
Nowadays, many people use WhatsApp to share recordings, photos, audio, etc. Assuming you want to use WhatsApp for certain extras, then WhatsApp is available to download and install on your device at that time apk mod (https://apkcima.com/es/).
Muqaddim MalikMuqaddim Malik
This is an era of internet. Every body is using internet on their mobile, Tv and computers for entertainment or work purpose. Unifi speed test (https://www.unifispeedtest.com/) is realy something great to check your download and upload speed.
Muqaddim MalikMuqaddim Malik
With internet evolution, internet TV has become an important thing these days. People are using internet devices to watch TV. To watch TV using internet device you need to have fast internet connection. You can do xfinity speed test (https://www.xfinityspeed.net/) to measure your streaming speed.