function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jo-Ann West 4Jo-Ann West 4 

Salesforce Error ID: 538030973-39624 (-705002586)

Hi
I need assistance with a flow that a developer created and is not available. We have a flow that is designed to create asset/assets at a customer's account when the Release to Production Date is entered.

When the developer did a Quickbooks integration for us, they changed the logic in a flow that we already had created and working which was to add the project number to the asset record.
Once this change was done, the project number was being added to the asset but updating all project numbers that were already located at the customer's account fro prior orders.

When we realized this was happening, the logic in the workflow was
updated and changed and now we keep getting Error Messages and are not sure how to get our flow to work again as designed.

Attached are the error messages. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. 
Error Occurred During Flow "Auto_Create_Assets": An error occurred when executing a flow interviewUser-added imageError element myRule_1_A1 (FlowActionCall).
An error occurred when executing a flow interview.

User-added imageUser-added image

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Jo-Ann,

On reviewing this -  Error 538030973-39624 (-705002586), you are unable to Save your opportunities into "closed won" is because the process triggers flow automation".

In order to get confirmation, we need to login to your Org and check. To further proceed can you please share with me your Account ID so that I can create a case on behalf of you (OR)You or your team can create a case and provide me the case number.

Regards,
Abhishek Mudireddy.

Thank You Abhishek. I have created the case. Case #25747401 I have granted access in our production org.
If you need to use Sandbox please use CS7     
Thanks Jo-Ann,

Our team will look into this issue and let you know.
Hi Jo-Ann,

I hope I have answered all your queries.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Regards,
Salesforce Support.
Hi Abhishek,

Thank You so much for your help, but I had to enter another case. Case #25864540 - It seems that the hyperlink is not working in Production for the order and I am getting an error message.  

The errors for the Flow have all been correct and it is working, but just this one item is not letting us link to the order object from the asset.
Hi Jo-Ann West,

Sorry to say It's a Development Issue not a platform issue.

"Developer Support (which encompasses custom code, authentication, and integration issues) is available to customers and partners with Premier Success Plans. If you wish to upgrade to Premier Support please contact your Account Executive.
If you’re looking for help with Apex or Visualforce Code, or with your API integration, please check out our Premier and Partner Success Plans.
For Premier Success Plans, please visit: https://www.salesforce.com/services/success-plans/overview/premier-success-plans/
For Partner Success Plans with limited or unlimited Developer Support, please visit:  http://www.salesforce.com/assets/pdf/datasheets/DS_PartnerSupport.pdf"

Regards,
Salesforce Support.

Thank You