function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ghayas mohdghayas mohd 

Salesforce Consulting Partner Program Overview

Hello Everyone,

I appreciate for having a look over my question. About me I am a mid level SFDC Developer and planning on taking the Salesforce Consulting Partner Program for my employer to get Salesforce Certified Consultant. Please, help me out on what are the requirements to participate and take over the program? What basic certification needed to get qualified for this program? What are the required training or knowledge need to pass this consultant exam and get my employer certified? I would really appreciate your help and response on getting this achieved as this would be my life's achievement learning many things in short time period. 

Thanks!
Ghayas
GetOnCRM SolutionsGetOnCRM Solutions
Hello, 

With years of experience across industries and domains, GetOnCRM Solutions is a global Salesforce registered consulting partner (https://getoncrm.com/) based in California (USA), with offices in Canada and India. Our Salesforce developers are highly experienced in delivering end-to-end Salesforce solutions to clients across the globe! At GetOnCRM Solutions, We help customers to get their CRM off the ground with a professional implementation process catered to their specific needs.