function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chrystele BenjaminChrystele Benjamin 

How to add more fields to a kanban card

Hello,
Right now, when viewing my opps in a kanban view, each card shows the first 3 fields selected in my view display. I'd need to show one more important field in the cards, so 4 fields total.

Is this something possible to do?

Thanks,
CB
Devi ChandrikaDevi Chandrika (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Chrystele,
Yes it is possible.We can display upto 4 fields in a card.
Go to the list view -->Click on settings button next to search bar-->under list view controls section click on Select fields to display and move the field you want to show into visible fields.First four fields in the visible fields are shown on the card.

Please refer below link which might help you in this
https://pritamshekhawat.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/salesforce-customize-lightning-opportunity-kanban-card-layout/

Hope this helps you
Let me know if this helps you. Kindly mark it as solved so that it may help others in future.

Thanks and Regards
Hi Devi,
Thank you. I wasn't counting the opp's name on top so I meant, is it possible to show 5 fields instead of 4.
John Haywood 5John Haywood 5
Did you ever get an answer on this? I also need more than the standard 4 fields. It would be handy if they used the Compact view or something liek that. 
@john haywood 5,
Nope I never heard back and kept searching online, but it seems it's not possible to do.
In the event you find something on your side, would you post it here?
Leonardo Santos 35Leonardo Santos 35

Hi..
Only 4 fields 

"Kanban views show up to 200 cards. Kanban cards show up to four fields."(https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.kanban_considerations_admin.htm&type=5)

Nick KelsoNick Kelso
Hi, this is helpful thanks. I would LOVE to add my next task for the given opportunity to the Kanban card view so I can easily see the next steps (or even the date of my next task) -- do you all know if that is possible? Didn't see this when I looked at what fields I can add, so maybe not? Thank you!