function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kerry DineenKerry Dineen 

Error updating opportunity stage caused by flow

Hi everyone,

About 6 months ago, my company worked with a Salesforce developer to set up and automate tasks for our sales team. Just recently, I'm having an issue updating the status of a particular Opportunity record to Closed Won. The error message tells me that there is an issue with a process Opportunity Actions, and when I dig in further, it's due to a Flow that was set up.

We contacted Salesforce but they are unable to assist because they do not support troubleshooting Flows. They recomended we post here for advice or help.

I've attached a screenshot of the error we receive, but I'm happy to provide any other info that's needed.

Thanks in advance!

Kerry
Kerry DineenKerry Dineen
User-added image
Forgot to add the screenshot
Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Kerry,
Error is not showing any relative information. You need to dig into your flow this is the only solution right now i have.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kerry,

Greetings!

I would suggest you to capture the debug logs while replicating the issue and you will be able to figureout the root cause of the issue.

How to capture the debug logs:https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=code_add_users_debug_log.htm

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri