function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Frank Wan 1Frank Wan 1 

Azure data factory

Has anyone had experience in migrating data periodically from Salesforce to Azure SQL through Azure Data Factory? I'm trying to test the connector I'm not sure where to get my 'security token' for access.
Best Answer chosen by Frank Wan 1
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Frank,

To gain access to your security token, go to “Setup” (appears in the top right corner, under your name). In the left side menu column (under Personal Setup), open the drop-down item “My Personal Information.” The option to reset your security token will appear right under the password reset option.

For your reference please go through the below article,

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/connector-salesforce

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Regards,
​​​​​​​Salesforce Support.

All Answers

AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Frank,

To gain access to your security token, go to “Setup” (appears in the top right corner, under your name). In the left side menu column (under Personal Setup), open the drop-down item “My Personal Information.” The option to reset your security token will appear right under the password reset option.

For your reference please go through the below article,

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/data-factory/connector-salesforce

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Regards,
​​​​​​​Salesforce Support.

This was selected as the best answer
Frank Wan 1Frank Wan 1
Thank you! I found it under my SF icon>Settings>My Personal information>Reset Security Token instead. I will test it once I get approval and will mark it after that. Thanks again for your speedy reply!