function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Varun Sharma 150Varun Sharma 150 

SOQL To fetch Latitude From Service Appointment Address

Hi
I am unable to do basics here to fetch Latitude on a Service Appointment object, SA has an Address (of type Address) however I get only the ID of the Address and when I go to Address there are no Latitude properties on it.

Best Answer chosen by Varun Sharma 150
Hi Vinay
Thi sis how I got it by checking scheduled al oll engineers in a territory and then check if the lat long for first task and next task is same and then travel time is 0 after first and before second tasks. This helped me to get same sites tasks:

// Get Schedule for all Resources from this Territory
                List<AssignedResource> ARsSchedule = [Select ServiceResourceId,ServiceResource.Name,ServiceAppointmentId, ServiceAppointment.Latitude
                                                      , ServiceAppointment.Longitude, ServiceAppointment.AppointmentNumber
                                                      , FSL__EstimatedTravelTimeFrom__c, EstimatedTravelTime, ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime
                                                      , ServiceAppointment.SchedEndTime, ServiceAppointment.ServiceTerritoryID from AssignedResource
                                                      where ServiceAppointment.ServiceTerritoryID = :STID 
                                                      AND ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime != null
                                                      AND  ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime > :horizonStart 
                                                      AND ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime  < :horizonFinish 
                                                      order by ServiceResourceId,ServiceResource.Name, ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime asc];

All Answers

VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Varun,

Can you try below SOQL query.

SELECT Id, Name FROM FSL__ServiceAppointment__c.

Also please review below link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api.meta/api/sforce_api_objects_serviceappointment.htm

Hope above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks,
Vinay Kumar
Hi Vinay
Thi sis how I got it by checking scheduled al oll engineers in a territory and then check if the lat long for first task and next task is same and then travel time is 0 after first and before second tasks. This helped me to get same sites tasks:

// Get Schedule for all Resources from this Territory
                List<AssignedResource> ARsSchedule = [Select ServiceResourceId,ServiceResource.Name,ServiceAppointmentId, ServiceAppointment.Latitude
                                                      , ServiceAppointment.Longitude, ServiceAppointment.AppointmentNumber
                                                      , FSL__EstimatedTravelTimeFrom__c, EstimatedTravelTime, ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime
                                                      , ServiceAppointment.SchedEndTime, ServiceAppointment.ServiceTerritoryID from AssignedResource
                                                      where ServiceAppointment.ServiceTerritoryID = :STID 
                                                      AND ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime != null
                                                      AND  ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime > :horizonStart 
                                                      AND ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime  < :horizonFinish 
                                                      order by ServiceResourceId,ServiceResource.Name, ServiceAppointment.SchedStartTime asc];

This was selected as the best answer