function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kishalaya Singh 13Kishalaya Singh 13 

CC Admin Tab not loading for B2B commerce

Hi ,

I was in the middle of setting up my B2B storefront in developer org and once i reached the step where i have to create a new cache configuration i clicked on the "Build New" button
but even after couple of mins it showed nothing, I reapeated the steps couple of time but nothing happened . So i refreshed the page and after that when I am trying to load CC Admin tab
I am getting the following error.

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; firstUser-added image error: STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, storage limit exceeded: []
Error is in expression '{!initDownload}' in component <apex:page> in page ccrz:cc_admin_admin: (System Code)

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (ccrz)  

(attached is the screenshot for same)

I have just loaded the OTB (Demo coffee data) and thats just it and I don't have anything to delete from recycle bin as well

Could anyone help me with it ?

Thanks
Kishalaya Singh 13Kishalaya Singh 13
User-added image
Nikhil_KhetanNikhil_Khetan
Hi Kishalaya Singh,

This is becuase you data storage has been exceeded. I suppose you are doing this in your sandbox. Trying deactivating some products. This B2B creates the product index for each product+category+pricelist. Hence lot of records get created and the org get exceeded.
So, delete some old products or indexsor deactivate the to free up some space.

Thanks,
Nikhil
Please mark this as best answer if you find my answer's helpful.
Uttam SaiUttam Sai
Hi Kishalaya Singh.

Is your issue has been resolved, if yes, please help me to resolve the same issue, i tried to free some space in data storage and still am facing the same.

please help regarding this.

Thanks in advance,
Uttam
Bhanu Bonthu 5Bhanu Bonthu 5
I am still getting issue in per my personal org. Can I get any step by step solution to resolve issues.
Barkha JajooBarkha Jajoo
Hi Guys,

Try deleting CC Pages using dataloader.io. This worked for me.

Thanks!