function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Courtney Church-Fasula 14Courtney Church-Fasula 14 

aura component for lightning record page issue

Created Apex Class and Lightning page component but it's not showing up under custom components when I try to "edit page". Looking for some help to see where I went wrong.

Below is what I have:
Apex Class
User-added image
Lightning component bundle (component, controller, helper)
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Ankush AgarwalAnkush Agarwal
Hi,

You may need to update your component with line:

<aura:component implements="flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes">

While creating a lightning Components, below options can be selected to make them available as per requirement:
Component Availability Options

sachinarorasfsachinarorasf
Hi Courtney,

To show lightning components under custom components, please read the below lines.

flexipage:availableForRecordHome : To make your component available for record pages only, implement the flexipage:availableForRecordHome interface.
flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes : If your component is designed for record pages and any other type of page, use the flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes interface instead.

To know more please use the below link.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/component-library/bundle/flexipage:availableForRecordHome/documentation

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Sachin Arora
www.sachinsf.com