function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kashish SharmaKashish Sharma 

Chat with customers using guided setup flow

Hi,

I'm configuring Chat with Customers using guided setup flow in service setup but on the last step I'm getting "Looks like something went wrong. Try again. For help, contact Salesforce.".
I have enabled user as Chat user as well as Service Cloud user and using community URL as website URL. Please assist..User-added image
sachinarorasfsachinarorasf
Hi Kashish,

Usually, this happens due to browser issues. May I suggest you please give a try by logging out of all accounts, then clear all the cache and cookies and give an attempt, which should probably do the trick.

Still, if the problem persists give a try by attempting the same in a different browser.

Also, may I request you please post the screenshots of what you have done so far so that we can look into it and can help you accordingly.

I hope you find the above solution helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks and Regards,
Sachin Arora
www.sachinsf.com
Kashish SharmaKashish Sharma
Hi Sachin,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried that but still getting same issue. I have even tried in multiple dev orgs and also new dev org and in different browers but nothing helped. PFB the screenshots:
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image
4. (using community URL)
User-added image
User-added image
banjugbanjug
Did you ever find a solution?