function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael MMichael M 

Visualforce page on page layout visible on cell phone?

Question- I added a visualfroce page to the page layout, and added it to the mobile cards section. I am seeing the page on an Ipad, but not on my iPhone. Why would that be?
ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Michael,

Have you checked if the "Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app" checkbox is checked which you can access opening the vfpage from the UI.

Kindly let me know if this helps and please close the thread by marking a best answer so that it can be useful to other in the future and also helps in keeping the community clean.

Regards,
Anutej Poddaturi
Michael MMichael M
Hi Anutej, Yes- that box is checked off. The issue is that I am able to see it on iPad, just not on smartphone. 
Hi Michael,

Yes I understang the scenario can you try by turning the checkbox to true and see if the issue is still persisting.

Regards,
Anutej
Michael MMichael M
The checkbox is already true... but I am still not seeing the page on my phone.
I searched the same found the below link.

>> https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/42257/visualforce-page-not-showing-up-in-salesforce1

Can you try recreating the same scenario with another component having the vf page. Instead of trying to showing it on the layout try one of the ways mentioned in the above link.

Let me know if there are any changes.