function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anand Avinash DosapatiAnand Avinash Dosapati 

What is the best Document Generator

Hello,

I am currently evaluating various Document generator apps which has the following features. Kindly provide your suggestions and experiences

1. Easy to set up by an Admin without involving developer and minimal coding
2. Ability to Autosend emails without coding
3. Easy template creation process
4. ofcourse, As economical as possible.

I am currently reviewing the following.
A5 Documents
Sdocs
Nintex Drawloop DocGen: Expensive among the other in the list
DocuSign: Found that Autosend emails feature is not available and needs coding to achieve it
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anand,

Try Trailhead for this kind of scenario's then you will have a list of things to person the implementation.

Thanks.

Anand Avinash DosapatiAnand Avinash Dosapati
Hi Abhishek,

I am not able to understand your advise. How could I use trailhead to gather user experiences and suggestions?
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Anand I have suggested trailhead for Admin Modules.

Yes you are right suggestions will not be provided in Trailhead.
Ben TitanBen Titan
Hi Anand, my name is Ben and I'm part of the team at Titan. Our platform meets the needs that you listed above. Titan gives you the ability to generate documents from any object in salesforce as well as create forms, add signatures, and more without ever neededing to implement code.

Check us out on the app exchange: Titan (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EvaSKUAZ)

Gabriel LinusGabriel Linus
Hello Anand,

As of my last knowledge, There are several document generation solutions, and selecting the best document generator tool depends on your specific requirements and budget. Here are some popular document generation apps in Salesforce that align with your criteria :
  • Conga Composer : Conga Composer is known for its robust template creation capabilities and ability to generate documents from Salesforce data. It can be configured by administrators without much coding involvement. Pricing varies depending on your Salesforce edition and specific needs.
  • WebMerge : WebMerge is a versatile document generation tool that allows easy template creation through a web-based editor. It can automatically send emails upon document generation. Pricing is reasonable, and it offers various plans.
  • Formstack Documents : Formstack Documents (formerly WebMerge) offers simple template creation, integration with various apps, and automated email delivery. It's known for its ease of use and offers competitive pricing.
  • Zoho Writer : Zoho Writer, part of the Zoho Office Suite, offers document generation capabilities with an easy-to-use template editor. It integrates well with other Zoho apps and can automate email delivery. Zoho tends to offer cost-effective solutions
For a detailed guide on creating documents in Salesforce, I suggest checking out the article at https://arrify.com/salesforce-document-generation/. This guide covers everything from the basics to using external apps and third-party JavaScript libraries for document generation. It helps you choose the best approach for your document needs.