function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nitish BajajNitish Bajaj 

google_info button Challenge in Trailhead

Hi,
    I had to create a new playground for a different error. In the new playground i started getting a funny error. Now this is what I have observed:
The Error thrown is

Challenge not yet complete in Original Trailhead Playground
I could not find a button name 'Google_Info' on a Contact page layout.

When I try removing the Google Info Button from the Contact Page Layout, I can physically remove it but it still keeps showing the reference. I also tried deleting the Google_Info button but in vain. It keeps showing reference to the Contact Layout Page. I tried placing the button on the layout and also removing it, but no change in result.

Finally for completing the challenge I again get the same error:

Challenge not yet complete in Original Trailhead Playground
I could not find a button name 'Google_Info' on a Contact page layout.
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Nitish,

We have separate Trailhead team who can help you with these issues.So,can you please use the below link to reach out to them so that one of the Engineer will get in touch with you.

Support:https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. 

Thanks
Nitish BajajNitish Bajaj
Thanks, Swetha. I have been able to sort that out. Though I am wondering the button was put on the layout on a different playground so why was it showing here. Anyways the problem is sorted. We can close this one. Thanks for your help.