function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Davide SammartanoDavide Sammartano 

Display all filled data at the end of the Flow

Hi all,
i need an advice: 
I'm working on a Flow, the user fills data (input text, checkbox, upload image).
How can i display all filled data on summary screen at the end of flow?
Someone has some ideas?

thanks to all.
Davide
Best Answer chosen by Davide Sammartano
Ashima nidhiAshima nidhi
Just get the API name of all the screen component you have introduced in the flow  and use the same api name in display text to use as a summary. Sample https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_vpm_implementation_guide.meta/salesforce_vpm_implementation_guide/tip_calculator_3.htm

Hope the  above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.

All Answers

Ashima nidhiAshima nidhi
Just get the API name of all the screen component you have introduced in the flow  and use the same api name in display text to use as a summary. Sample https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce_vpm_implementation_guide.meta/salesforce_vpm_implementation_guide/tip_calculator_3.htm

Hope the  above information was helpful.

Please mark as Best Answer so that it can help others in the future.
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks Ashina.

Is the unique solution to resolve this issue? How can i render checkbox for example? Do you have some advises?

Thanks a lot
Ashima nidhiAshima nidhi
Checbox in flows are of 2 types . Normal and group . In normal checkbox you can add validation or decide the visibility on the basis of condition. You can check the same below the api name.
Do share the exact requirement so that I can reply on the same
I'm using normal checkbox, and your advice is very great.
Can i set the field as readonly? From components options i can't view how to do. Do you know it?

Thanks all.
Davide