function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Svetlana NashSvetlana Nash 

Rollback a new flow fails with error 'Insufficient access rights on cross-reference id'

Hello! 
I'm super new to development workflow using Git and Visual Studio Code. In our company, the deployments of code and configurations are done via Azure Dev Ops CI/CD pipeline. When I deployed a new flow, everything went successfully. But when I try to revert my change, the revert feature branch fails to validate and I get the error 'insufficient access rights on cross-reference id'. The user account used in the pipeline has system admin profile so it doesn't seem access related. Any help would be appreciated!
Ashima nidhiAshima nidhi
This error comes when you try to update or create data with insufficient access on a record or you are referring a id which is not present in the system.Meanwhile please check below link which shows some good steps to debug the same :http://www.infallibletechie.com/2012/12/insufficient-access-rights-on-cross.html
Svetlana NashSvetlana Nash
Thank you for the reply Ashima! I'm not quite clear what additional access would be needed since the pipeline user account that is running validation has System Admin profile. Just to clarify - I'm not trying to update a record. I'm trying to rollback my change (revert) via pipeline which if successful, would delete the flow metadata.