function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yoann Boutin 2Yoann Boutin 2 

Angular component integration in LWC

Hi !
So, from what i found until now it seems pretty impossible to integrate some components developped in Angular (not angularJS) into LWC due to LockerService.
Is there any solution to be able to re-use some code done using Angular (component, app, web component, library, ...) in LWC ?

I know that LWC are the best practice usage right now when developping new things in sales force, that's why i wanted to see if it is possible to do that.

In my company we have currently differently web application running and we wanted to investigate to see if it could be possible to avoid to re-code our components and use them in sales force (even if it request few changes)

What is the best way to achieve this kind of problematic ?

Best Regards,

Yoann BOUTIN
sfdcBahusfdcBahu
Check if Evergreen functions would be helpful.

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2019/11/introducing-salesforce-evergreen.html
Yoann Boutin 2Yoann Boutin 2

Hi,

I looked at it, but i didn't find yet a lot of information related to the Evergreen capabilities, do you know if there is a place to get more information about what is possible or not with Evergreen ? I know that it has not been released yet so it is quite hard to get information about it.

On another side, i know that we can display small angular app or angular web component in VisualForce or even lightning component, but seems that for LWC it is really not possible. For the moment, what would be the best solution to achieve this kind of product ? 

To resume what we would like to build is a SalesForce app where we could integrate some application developped using Angular (or even some web component or library developped using Angular) in SalesForce, being able to make them interact between each other and with any SalesForce component (most probably LWC).

I don't know if my explanation was clear enough, don't hesitate to tell me if not :)

Regards