function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhishek Singh 88Abhishek Singh 88 

How To retrieve details from process builder And Flow.

Hi All,
We have some routing processes configured using flow and process
builder. basically routing is based on category field. If category is A , its being routed to Queue abc. Our clients wants a way to view all the category which has been used in this routing process.

TIA.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Abhishek,

You can retrieve the process builder using the ANT tool which will retrieve the metadata file which includes all the criteria that you have used and the action which you have setup for each criteria.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Hi Shirisah,
Thanks for replying.
But How I will give access to the client. So if they click on a button or run a report(Whichever is feasible). So they can get the details.
Is it Possible?

Thanks.
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Abhishek,

You do not need to give the access to the client but you can share the metadata file which you have retrieved from your org.

Also,the metadata file will be in the .xml file so they can't actually see the same view which you can see when you logged in salesforce.

How to retrieve:https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/71280/package-xml-format-to-retreive-process-builder

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Thanks, Shirisha.