function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Muoi TMuoi T 

Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams> Create a Validation Rule > "Error message is not displayed above 'Close Date' field. Check the instructions."

I have this message on 

Learn Admin Essentials in Lightning Experience >
Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams >
Create a Validation Rule Challenge

"Error message is not displayed above 'Close Date' field. Check the instructions."

What should I do? Thanks for your help!

Best Answer chosen by Muoi T
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
HI Muoi,

Setting the error location should ideally fix the issue.  You can clear browser cache and verify the challenge again to see if it works.

If the issue still persists it should be an issue at trailhead end and you can reach out to the team via https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home so that one of their Engineers will reach out to you.

If this information provided helps, please mark this answer as best to close this thread.

Thank you!

All Answers

HI Muoi,

The reason you faced the said error was that you have chosen Error location as "Top of page". To fix it,while creating the validation rule, error location needs to be Field: Delivery Schedule Date as shown in image below.Error location to be specified for the field as highlighted

Hope this helps you. Please mark this answer as best so that others facing the same issue will find this information useful.

Thanks

Muoi TMuoi T
Hi, Thank you for your answer. I did set the error location as shown in your image. I have the same error message. How can I fix this? Thanks
HI Muoi,

Setting the error location should ideally fix the issue.  You can clear browser cache and verify the challenge again to see if it works.

If the issue still persists it should be an issue at trailhead end and you can reach out to the team via https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?support=home so that one of their Engineers will reach out to you.

If this information provided helps, please mark this answer as best to close this thread.

Thank you!
This was selected as the best answer