function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Soundhariyaa MSoundhariyaa M 

Change a field in Opportunity when a field in Quote is changed

I have a "Customer Accept/Reject"  picklist value in Quote object where Accept and Reject are the picklist values.
So, when Accept is selected in "Customer Accept/Reject" , "Quote Stage" in Quote must be changed to "Customer Approved" and "Stage" field in Opportunity must be changed to "Closed won".
When Reject is selected in "Customer Accept/Reject", "Stage" field in Opportunity must be changed to "Negotiation".

I used Process Builder to do this.

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

When I do this, when Accept is selected in "Customer Accept/Reject" , "Quote Stage" in Quote is changing to "Customer Approved" and "Stage" field in Opportunity is changing to "Closed won". And first criteria is working perfectly.

But,When Reject is selected in "Customer Accept/Reject", "Stage" field in Opportunity is not changing to "Negotiation".

I am not getting how in same process builder, first criteria is working and second criteria is not working.

Could you please help me to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Best Answer chosen by Soundhariyaa M
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Soundhariya,

Greetings!

In the first criteria,try to use the two field updates in the same action by adding the row.As per the screenshots,I can see that you have added two actions for the criteria1 which is not necessary and might be causing the issue.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri